- Before I introduce the winner of the May/June Sakura Photo Contest, I want to give a big thanks to all of our amazing photographers and to everyone that took the time to vote! Many people were impressed with the submissions. ALL photos received votes!
- I am pleased to announce that the winner of our first photo contest is…
- Kelsey Ledford – Hanami Hanabi
- Congratulations, Kelsey! Please claim your burgers and dogs at the AJET Luau tomorrow (6/23)!!
- An honorable mention goes to:
- Jeff Howick – Walking under the beautiful sakura of Kanagi on a warm spring evening.
- Patrick Gorman – Namioka 古城地
- Keep an eye out for the next photo contest in the upcoming months ahead!